Cannot make it.
Numbed by tutorials? Wah, who's got that ability? Me lor.
I want to go out! I have been home for whole 3 days this long weekends. Cooped at home. Not that i dont want to go out. If somebody jolly well ask me go out ydae? today? I would have agreed. Bored to tears. Guess i have been utilising every sms i can. Bored. To the bones.
Even when 2 birds flew into my living room, i got scared and screamed. At least it made me less bored. Hilarious? Yah, i think so. Why twins effect is out on 12 Aug? I would have gone to watch.. erm.. ydae if it was launched yesterday. But its money again. Did i mention? I have to bring 60 dollars to school for class fund and grad night deposit. Ouch.
:: _____ to the core, to tears and to the bones. Fill in the blank ::
Monday, August 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment