Wednesday, October 24, 2007

David Copperfield Singapore Performance [Cancelled]

This might have come abit slow..



Haha.. disappearing act. Apparently some issues with FBI. Hmmz. Haven got time to read more on that though.
There I was saying that I should catch this particular show cos I'm not sure when is he doing a disappearing act from the world for real and for ever. (which means: to die). And there he is... cancelling this show... and allowing me to save enough money, and find at least one kaki to join me for his performance.

I posted the question to some of my friends around me.. Interesting answers I've got,but Yx's was most reassuring.Thanks girl, at least now I know what I dint used to know..
The path of discovery isnt that bad after all huh.

Been actively writing lately.. For both Engine Professionalism and for neverending lab reports. Jiayous everyone, and to myself.

Tata.

No comments: