Holidays are coming to an end and I feel that I haven done anything really exciting this holiday! Nothing exciting really happened, except for every weekday's 黄金路. Hence I shall blog about the most exciting event that took place!
Cameron Highlands!
Show some pics of us (ok la, mainly me.. lol) during the trip.. minusing the photos of all the 花花草草.. Cant really capture the "pretti-ness" of the flowers and magnificence of the hills through the camera lens..
Before boarding the coach at some ulu kopi-tiam opposite Golden Mile.
When we reached the hotel.. we are so high-ed by the scenary outside!
Scrutinising the cactus.. They were very big la! And there were easily hundreds of them! And they realised (and i also realised), I talk to animals and flowers/plants.
"花,你很美lei"... "cactus, 你很大lei"
Too prettty to be real right??? But they are real for goodness sake. I thought I would be brave and step into the "butterfly cage".. And I managed to stay composed at the beginning.. And started to see more n more butterflies.. On the floor, in the air. EVERYWHERE....GOOSEBUMPS.. den I started walking here and there siaming the butterflies on the ground, covering my ears... HAHA.. 失态..And out i went.
Freaky la. I DUN LIKE BUTTERFLIES.
Very hungry waiting for the food to come.......
Bee! these then look like *ahem*
At the rose garden.. the flowers were very pretty!! Too pretty until I 'll talk to them -_-
So cute! Yes, we. :p LOL..
The point is not xl's bag is very big la................
I bet the dunno-wad-brand-green-tea-ad-showing-on-tv-now was shot here! LOOK at the tea plantations. Mr BOH ( ok we found out that theres no such ting called the BOH family) really very rich!!! So many hectares of land la!
Buried by plastic bags! We sort of rented a mini van that comes with a chauffeur cos we booked a day trip! Lazy people but we were happy!!! Very shuang not to carry the purchases around while going around the place. Just dump them in the car :)
Feels really like a agri tour.. (: Butterfly Park. Bee Farm. Rose Garden. Tea Plantation. Strawberry Farm. Cactus Valley. Waterfall (oh! im missing out these photos). Pasar Malam.
Its good to be away from urbanised singapore for a while... for more rural places, more greenery, fresher air, ( ok maybe nt so much abt dirtier toilets).. BUT.. I have been saying this: Any place I ve nvr been to before is definitely worth visiting!
I'm looking forward to more travelling! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment