skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
with love...
豆豆般的大小,但“豆”(斗)气十足。
Friday, February 15, 2008
(:
In memory of my "diseased bear"..
LOOK! THE LEFT ARM IS MISSING!
But the new one is at least 3x as big! Im sane enuff to not hang it on my bag anymore........But I still like it nevertheless.. Thank u alex!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(19)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(5)
Not happening, but still an update But anyway, I h...
(: In memory of my "diseased bear".. LOOK! THE LEF...
I finished 公主小妹!HAHA! I THINK this is the first Ta...
Nice, thought I'd jus shareI thought I saw a man b...
miu miu-ing..
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(149)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(18)
►
2006
(205)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(16)
►
2005
(68)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(98)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
About Me
yuenling
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment