Sunday, May 25, 2008

I thought I found a reason to blog.
It was after a mixture of crazy laughter and sugar rush from supper at Xin Wang.
It is a well-deserved weekend break after 2 wks of internship.
It was a week of gatherings and binging.
Was high. I had things to be glad about.

Then i found a better reason to blog. I realised...
Those who wanted to know whats happening to me wouldnt need this space to know. Cos its no longer reflective.
Those who are close need not ask.
Those who wanted to be entertained should go to Facebook which is of higher entertainment value.
Those I wanna write I cant share.
Those I can share i dun wanna write.

I no longer feel the need to update people about my life.
If theres a reason to hide.. Beneath the smiles and silly jokes, you still wouldnt know.

I will just stop blogging till I find an even better reason to resume.
Girls are fickleminded, me inclusive.
_____

Sometimes I rather not have the time to realise who's drifting apart and what's missing.

No comments: