Today
There are days you wake up to your alarm, snooze it for 3 times, and finally decide that you are too tired to go to school. Then you start feeling warm all over, feeling that you have a fever, a bad throat, and said to yourself: Yes, I dont feel well I m going to stay at home today.
Then you went back to your dreams to wake up at a slightly more comfortable time at ummm lets say 10.30am? You get out of bed, still feeling convinced that you're not feeling well. So you start sneezing. So that's how you conjure an illness, out of plain laziness.
So after having breakfast, you feel guilty for feeling sick and not going to school/lab. You start wondering can you do to feel less guilty. And you dig out readings and data to analyse at 11am.. And wonders if you should start packing your bags and head to school now.
And you scream to yourself: Why cant I do fyp at home???? (Why am I doing fyp?)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment