Last Friday marked the submission of the unbound thesis. Hurray!
I've new found respect for all of us Bioengineers who survived the hellweek before the submission. Was really scary now that I recall. *Traumatised* and functioning on adrenaline, I found myself being able to survive nights and nights without the aid of caffeine. (Now.. what is it in Ginseng that keeps me awake?)
Strangely enough, I didnt feel immensely relieved after the submission, neither did I feel extremely proud of it. A pity though, but it was the best i could do in 2 days/nights.
And how could Friday end without a celebration?? Was really glad I dint head home directly to sleep after submission (: Had a very relaxed night... Thanks all BIE buddies!

8days
..to my last paper in NUS.
The post-thesis-submission-inertia really kicked in quite well. Preparing for exams is totally not in my daily plans at all. Interview preparations are.
12days
..to submission of my FYP poster.
I am so definitely not going to do it last minute. Really want to do a nice and pretty poster to really do justification to my hard work for the past 8 months.
21days to my poster session.
I know that is the day (almost) all Bioengineers will feel immensely high and relieved. I'll bring my camera that day and snap the last moments of us being students, before we step into the working world (: / ): ?
~1month to flying off for my grad trip.
5월30일 -- 6월10일 한국에 가요! 저는 행복해요!
아주 재미있어요!
경치하고 연세대하교를 보고 싶어요! 한국음식을 많이 먹고 싶어요. (Beautiful scenary, all the shuai ge from Yonsei University, korean Food here i come!) ㅋㅋ (Keke)
하 하! (Haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment