Monday, December 19, 2005

Last wkend..
Breathless..
Saturday morning began with me meeting yinjie at simei's phoon huat to settle the ingredients for Gingerbread!! Too bad lijuan's sick. Otherwise.. she will have enjoy the fun too.. Then went ntuc to buy ingredients for sunday bbq...
Saturday evening.. accompanied Yinjie to serene's church for some christmas celebration drama.. As usual there ll be exhortation.. something quite funny and "no-link" came from him:

The female's heart is like the autumn weather. Changes as they please and unpredictably.
The male's heart is like a needle buried in the deep sea. So hard to understand what they r thinking. U ll need yrs to make them speak. or perhaps nvr.

Met Sherwin Cheng. So last of him to give us a lift but narh, we want to shop! haha. congrats to his newborn baby.
So i bought the present for christmas exchange with my colleagues.

Went Yinjie's hse for a stayover. Haha..Felt comfortable with her parents and siblings and everythings. They made me feel welcome. Thanks~!

Sunday morning: Swam and TRIED to get a tan. But the sun isnt strong enough that day. Only managed to have 2 rosy cheeks that only sustained for 1 day.. Ha.

Sunday afternoon: My com is well again!

Sunday evening: Ah ma's birthday celebration @ East Coast Jumbo Seafood. Super duper full.

Sunday Night: 1703 BBQ! Met up and caught up with them.. hahaz.

Monday Morning: Woke up, brush my teeth... Decided not to go work today. Tada.

I'm lazy gal.
Thats y I m lazy to write down what actually happened for the past 2 days. Ups and downs..
My point is...
I seldom busy myself with more than 1 date per day. And I m glad that I have always stick to this principle (with exception for the last wkend. Breatheless) ... and.. I ll continue to do so. Haha.
Catching my breath. Costing abt 50 bucks(one day of work at goodrich)..

Another 3.6km. This is good.
Even better than my JC days.
Determination surpasses everything else..

No comments: