Saturday, January 21, 2006

YuenLing spent her very first weekend at home today in year 2006.
Recieved Wendy's sms that reminds me that I have to return her Memoirs of A Geisha on Monday. And there i was still at pg 100++ of a 434-page book..
Okie, so i diligently slacked at home and finish the book.. Its amazing how does diligent and slack form a single description...
5.30pm -- YuenLing plans that she shall go for a run later at 6. D. D represents a great smile here.
5.45pm -- YuenLing hears thunder. Carries on reading her book.
6.15pm -- Yeah! Rain has stopped and she prepares herself for the run. Hair is as difficult to tie as usual..
6.45pm -- Out of the house!

No one playing soccer today. No indian family strolling today.
I was running alone.
Guess i started with the wrong pace.. Y? I couldnt maintain the 3.6km liao! So disappointed with myself when i stopped. Argh! Perhaps, I m lazy.. Perhaps, I am irritated with the puddles of water that is going to dirty my shoes. Perhaps, I m bored with nothing to see while running. Perhaps, I dont have much to think today.
Or perhaps, I dont have much troubles to leave behind me today.
I felt happiness within me today though nothing happened. Sheer happiness.
Approximately 30 more mins to the end of the day. I hope this feeling retains, at least for today.

I wan to watch Memoirs of Geisha. Now that I have read it, all the more i am curious to see for myself what is being described in the book. The kimono, whats the obi, whats a split-peach hair wig, whats the .... Alot of things that i cant picture for myself.. I hope to see it in the movie.I hope that it wun disappoint me and i hope that i wun disappoint myself by not watching it in the end.

Updated my passbook today. Cant believe my expenditure had been so large for the past few weeks. Eeeks.Whatever happened to the 50-dollar note i drew on Thursday..? What's left behind in my wallet? (I wan you to imagine a 50-dollar note with wings flying away..)

No comments: