Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Figured out that I wont have the mood to touch my books tonight. Yes, I'm still speaking of MOOD when its less than 18 days to exams. Yes, I dont feel the urgency yet. Hit my head! But... i still mug. But its just mugging w/o sense of urgency. Hows that?

Lamenting. About my immune system. Whats wrong!!! Been sick quite a few times this sem and I haven fully recovered from my draggy cough and I'm down with flu AGAIN. Its not like I dont exercise, its not like i dont eat my veges and fruits. Its not like i dont sleep enough. Its...
Ok lar.. Its not always that i can link and cause /effect relationship with everything.

Spent the last hour printing 51 pages of tutorials, lab instructions, online assignments, online tutorial, statics hint, andpast yr exam papers. Took awhile to collate them and everything.. Such that paper usage is minimised. But still 51 pages at one go! Whoa. (Was still talking to Xiaoli about 100 pg FYP for Life Science Major. Printing 100 pages at a go, how shiok is that. 1/5 of that Double A ream of paper. Or rather 0.03 cents multiped by 100.Ok lar 3 dollars. 3 years later, remind me to use CBLC printer for my FYP) Not to mention if there are like draft no. 11!?!

Whoa, how disorganised is this post. I think i m not thinking.
Eh. I m not thinking whether i m thinking anot.
Blink, I think i m off to bed.

No comments: