Saturday, September 02, 2006

my wkend is free!?!

I have been struggling for the past 1 hr to watch the fluid webcast but only 20mins of it has been watched.
Not struggling with the attention span or that anything is distracting me. Or if theres anything distracting me, it would be the poor streaming! Omg.. Its like buffering for every 1 min.. why why... gets me so irritated..
Shall not skip fluids lecture next time liao lah.. even thou webcast is more useful in making me listen n understand.. the poor streaming doesnt help!

I think this weekend is the only one weekend, for a long-long time, that I ve nothing scheduled for me.. Weekends since the June holidays until last week have been burnt at Escape. Okays, perhaps "burnt" seemed too lousy a word, cos at least the work is quite enjoyable. Then came alot of gathering with friends and outings... How do I feel about this weekend that is going to be devoted all to schoolwork + slacking at home? I guess its all inevitable, with an organic chem test, 1 soci reflection, 1 lab report, 2 labs and full-blown tutorials next week. I made tutorials sound like a wave of disease or something.. haha "full-blown". Sorry to 2a people for not joining you guys at Sentosa.. and I haven replied zr's message to go for 1703 dinner, cos I havent made up my mind yet.. See how bah.. I ll love to see em' thou.. its been ages.. Engagements and assignments/test all like to congregate themselves dont they?

Did i mention? This weekend is free from tuition too :)

gosh, all is random and..time to get a jog tmr.

No comments: