Saturday, September 02, 2006

xxxxphobia.

During the jog, i remembered I had lots to say. After reading that Soci article, I dont seem to remember all of them. Nevermind, they shall come as i type.

I quite miss running with Andrea to West Coast Park or the Ginza Plaza every tuesday ( or was it thursday), and then visiting the West Coast Park's Macs when I always had a hard time to keep refraining from buying any food! Haha... So i stuckwith not bring much cash with me along. Then there were times when a ko-song prata at Fong Seng seemed so tempting that I just decided to feast out. Kays, not really a feast.. But compare that with hall food..

n not forgetting my neighbours! Running around campus. Guess there'll nvr be a chance if i nvr return to hall again.. Running at 10 sth at night, something my mum will never allow now that I am back at home again..

Took a different route today cos I dint want to pass by a particular place. A place that the news reported that 2 persons jumped down from the multi-storey carpark just on Thursday. I just fear this sort of things since young and I've no idea why. News of people jumping off a building never failed to leave me feeling very "uncomfortable" inside and this took place so near my house somemore..

So i took a big detour avoiding that place and even when I was slightly nearer, I did not dare look in that direction also.. 怕怕... Sidenote: My tuition kid house is nearer to that "place" than my house was.. When i ended tuition yesterday night at arnd 10.. Wahs... i keep letting my imagination run wild and the 3mins walk frm my block to my block seemed longer than usual. Still 怕怕..

Guess I shall not return home late thesedays.. till i get that thing out of my mind. What kind of phobia is this?

No comments: