Managed to derive some laughter out of those slipping/falling off the board albeit the tired arms after countless attempts to climb back up the board again and hoist the sail again. Not easy. Weather was good today, wind was fine today but the sea was rather choppy. Pls, no rain for tomorrow again! :) Hope I ll surf better tomorrow and move further out away from the shore..
Samuel told me he was there all along in the sea sports centre but was in the shop all along hence din managed to see him.. otherwise he could have given me some pointers cus the instructor was too busy with others liao...
Haha.. No pictures of me surfing or rather.. falling into the sea.. but i tell u, im very 红 now.. I forgot to apply sunscreen on the back of the palms and they were burnt! Weird... I have burnt palms and normal arms. And... I was rather happy when I look into the mirror over at the toilets at the centre cos my face still looks alright. But.. I went home and was amazed to see it getting redder and redder by the hour... Reaction time was rather slow.-_- But ok la.. I look very radiant now. Lols.
Day 2
Shall update when I come back from camp on wed. Really hope I can say I managed to surf far far!
Till then, see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment