So Alex and I went jogging! After so long we met! This time, finally, not for FOOD! Haha.. Time to move our butts to the tracks!
This girl refused to let me take pictures of her face unless I know photoshop. -_-
So.. she says.. "take pic of our feet to prove tt we went jogging" ... haha
Guess who's whose feet.
And i managed to steal a backview of her...
At the end of the run..by tt time,the place was rather empty liao... we walked 2 rounds round the tracks and were singing like 2 crazy girls! Or rather she was singing, cos I dun know how to sing the songs playing from my ipod.. BUT this girl knows instead.
And so we sat down n chatted until the stadium bells rang ( like those recess bells in pri n sec school) and until the lights went off.
Such a breezy night (:
Skinny face Alex and Fat Face Me. Not v glam photo..cos after run ma.. Hair all messy.
And of course this wasnt Photoshopped. Otherwise I wont look this fat.
Aha, I found one new yr resolution.. Fit into the smallest piece of clothes in the wardrobe! HAHA.
JUST IN TIME... 2 more minutes to Yr 2008 as i finish this post.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment