Saturday, December 29, 2007

Was never a procrastinator. Now a BIG one.

Last Saturday. Oh I must start on my UROP report tomorrow.
Sunday. Oh tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Its the festive season, I shant do it.
Monday. Its Christmas Eve! I should be pacing up and down Orchard Road, not typing n reading reports.
Tuesday. Christmas Christmas! No party also must relax n chill. Report? No-no. Wednesday. Maybe I should start my report. No I din. I ended up watching movies, dramas, documentaries. All but UROP.
Thursday. Of course I m not doing any work today! Its the day journey to the west to the Science Center and followed by my highly anitcipated I am Legend! Friday lah.. friday I should be able to do serious work.
Friday came. Never to expect I ll be out of the house frm 10am all da way to 12midnight. Salon. Driving. 2a. talk. laugh. relax. laugh. ( i told myself, its time to stay at home tomorrow. Do my report and occasionally entertain myself with the not-so-entertaining show repeats on Channel 8)

So today (Saturday) came again. Itchy hand itchy leg me couldnt stay at home for nuts! Went jalan jalan with yx..
So.. Oh I must start on my UROP report tomorrow. (erm this sounds very familiar.)

BOO!

No comments: