Sunday, March 15, 2009

김치(Kimchi) Making Session

I think taking a Korean Language module during my last semester was a right choice. Albeit the busy coursework.. I get to learn how to make kimchi! It was like a mini excursion, getting me of my FYP lab work..

It was held at Korean Plaza @ Raffles Place. Basically it was just the Korean Tourism Association. Not exactly a plaza, more like a hub.
Some pictures to share! 선생님 took them! Yes, I know I look ultra tired.

Kimchi making was really tedious and you really need to be good with the knife to cut nice thin slices of carrot, radish and garlic etc.


Cutting the spring onions! Luckily we got this, imagine those who got garlic! The garlic smell will stay with them at least for few hours!


Hehehe... Adding the fish sauce to season..


Our product! Haha..

We still have one more project to complete... a 10min Korean Drama!
We have so many ideas to contribute to the film that Yixin had to keep reminding us we r not filming a movie!

Another highlight of the week, my 1st skype session with the IMPORTANT PERSON went well! (:

No comments: