Sunday, March 01, 2009

Mid-term Break

I am not sure if this would be my last mid-term break in NUS but this is definitely my last mid-term break as an undergraduate. Promised to myself that I'll enjoy this break (albeit all the BioBiz stress and FYP stress + assignment stress haunting me..)

Monday: Got the blueberry muffins recipe from Amanda and baked these for my lab mates! To thank them for being so nice to me, always letting me jump queue in using the equipment and teaching me stuff and always helping me get the samples... Really paiseh being so *spoilt* by them so decided to bake something for them! Its not bad but not perfect either, but I'd say the muffins are very photogenic! First time trying my hands out at muffins, I hope my bakes will be better the next time! I've got myself some very nice muffin cups :)



Wednesday: Got myself a shorter and neater haircut. Played tennis with the lab peeps and saw rainbows! Pretty happy.

Friday: Went to Sakae Sushi (after a very long time.. since 2007) with the girls! Haha we all agreed that our stamina isnt as strong as when we were in JC. And arcade basketball is a very good activity after the buffet stuffing (:

The BIE slacking outing at Bing's place. *Though it might not be as happening as "the other BIE outing" but Hee..Jenga was fun..



Saturday: Bee's byebye-house bbq party. A v 另类 bbq i would say haha!

No comments: