Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I really dont know what to blog about today. I just had a normal mugging day and my usual "know something new about clement everday". Maybe i should record down what are the new discoveries each day and one day i shall give that record for him to see. Oh ya say so much and i havent even point out what's my discovery today! He is a good host, joyce and me felt so "guest-ly" during his home visit and he treated us to Clement-brand lemonade and chocz! Thank you clement even though i know u dont read this.. I think i cant live without my family and friends! Love? Shrugz..

Was explaining to beeshin my theory about blogs. Now that i have come one big round from a private blog to a sort-of public blog, i have come to realise the idea of a blog is rather ironical. First a blog is an online diary and arent diaries supposed to be private and personal? So unless u do set a password to your blog, its rather public and open and maybe it does not serve its purpose as a diary le. Now, i feel rather weird and superficial with my entries. Not to say i dont enjoy people looking at what i have been through each day but it just makes blogging more dry and just about the activites that took place each day. Shrugz. Y the sudden idea?

:: i wun put myself in tt kind of misery. I have brains k? ::

No comments: