I think Im abit cuckoo over signals till i started having weird hallucinations about it while half-asleep-half-awake on the train on my way home from school at 9pm.
I was thinking about convolving 2 signals and somehow you need to marry a signal in order to convolve it. Marry!?!
And then on 72 back home i was thinking about something real deeply till i forgot about pressing the bell and the bus just chiong-ed past my stop. Great, good exercise and i remembered to take the stairs today.
Now, why do i seem to be in a daze thesedays.
--------
Yesterday night. I was too bored with signals and I wrote something down in my notebook. It goes like this:
I felt that he was talking crap the moment he opened his mouth after he walked into the tutorial room.
The first question he asked,"So do u guys consider urself as an engineer or biologists?"
"Engineers work well in teams and biologists ( in this case he means doctors) are people so clever that they work well enough individually and hates to work in team."
To the 1st question, only a few raised their hands to either options. Yah, i was among the majority. I din raise my hands my i was thinking: C'mon, the eqns and symbols has conditioned me into someone not very comfortable with writing lengthy essays.
He gave an example on how the 2 will behave differently if there is an assignment due nxt day. Engineers will be uncomfortable not knowing the exact hour the assignment is due while biologists will be fine with the grey area. Instantly, i thought: stereoptypical, isnt he?
Today, Im actually amazed to realise that his example actually worked on me! IRO SEP online application, i knew, was due on 1st Nov but I remember lamenting about how displeased i was when IRO did not state what hour it is due on. So issit 0001 or 2359 of 1 Nov, or even office hours?!
He also said: Tell an engineer to head a proj. He will get it going very fast but for biologists, its difficult to even start the ball rolling....
Give me your 2cents worth on this.
Yes, he started the tutorial 15mins late, gave alot of inapplicable analogies on the 1st qn and took the nxt hour and the remaining 15mins to go through the nxt 3. No lah, he took 1/2 hour extra out of the stipulated and wow.. such a long physio tutorial.
-----------
Did i say? Like how i got used to it. I learnt to get used to living without it. Perhaps then, my vicious wkly cycle will stop.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment