The train must be a good breeding ground for the flu virus. I dont like it when I ve no dustbins on the train to dispose my used tissue paper. Its so unglam to be sneezing and yet no place to dispose off the tissue paper.. Haha... Esp when I've an issue with undisposed tissue papers lying around. ( Arrows to my sis who shares a study table with me... )
Why dont they install small trashbins on trains?
Its a cold, windy, rainy day today. To get the true feel of a cold, windy and rainy day, try sitting along Dilly's corners table. U ll get the wind.... the splashing of the droplets of rain when they hit the ground... and the COLD.
Grasshopper visited me again today. Its his 2nd time. First time at Arts Forum and scared the whole hell out of me... The first moment I could hear the buzzing cos by the flapping of wings and the next moment it landed on my table and Mr grasshopper measures a whole of 8cm! + Alive and Kicking! Ready to flutter it -issit-wings?- and land on my head. Before it can choot stunt, I tried to look as composed as I could.. ( cos the girls at the table beside me had all their eyes on Mr Grasshopper too), packed my things quietly in order not to disturb him and !zhoom! to the other table.
Today, apparently, he likes to accompany me study.. and flew near me again... though abit further away.. Landed on the window there and stayed there.. Heng ah.
I said I wasnt afraid of lizards..din mean that Im not afraid of grasshoppers... Basically.. I think I am freaked out by all FLYING insects. Grasshopper.... 你别对我。。 对你爱爱爱不完。。。 对你思思念念到永远。。
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment