I guess I really need the tutor to look at me with condescending eyes for the whole tutorial and give me a hard time before I begin to do magically well for the rest of the module when my anger and disappointment subside.
Somehow.. I think a fairy sprinkled some powder on my Assignment 3 or its either a pixie accidentally spilled potion onto it ... Cus MAGICALLY.. I got A- for it! The tutor's comment in bold stated: IMPROVEMENT and he drew a smiley face next to it too! :) Wahs really happy when I got my assignment back.. it made my $16.80 cab fare to school worth it.
And next surprise came as my Soci presentation which somehow got A+ for it! Woohoo.. That was really qt tyco I think..But for a 5% project.. I think my group put in quite alot of effort for meeting up 2 times in person and 2 msn meetings.
Last surprise from Soci.. my term paper got A- ! Yay... cus I think i really put a lot of effort into it... despite I had s/ued it but cos i wanted to yi(4) xue(3) qian(2) chi(3)!
Yayness.
I showed Huimin a little of my lame-ness today.. When the tutor asked: clear, not clear? ( he was referring to the concepts btw)
I said: translucent.
Yeps. Im abit high after Soci tutorial...
Anw...my proj group just guessed correctly at first try that I was frm TJ and AHS.
Cus he said: U got the intelligent and innocent and guai look.
-_-
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment