Woke up to sunshine this morning at around 8. Because it was 自然醒, i naturally got very pleased. To top up to this, the only reason I can afford to 自然醒 is because I'm missing lab today! Can finally rest today and off to celebrate Yuxin's birthday at Kbox Marina Buffet! :D
Had an interesting lab session yesterday with Stephanie ( whom zj identifies as "the lab partner") and Sandip, followed by an even more interesting lunch at Engineering Macs. We were greeted by the service crew who wore "Shrek Ears" hairband in support of some charity action. So hilarious I was holding back my laughter when we were ordering. So paiseh, but it must have been more embarrassing for the crew. Felt quite bad after that. Stephanie requested for 4 packets of mayonnaise, 10packets of ketchup and 10 packets of pepper to mix into her "sauce" for her fries and Sandip took 5 packets of pepper. When it was my turn, I asked for ketchup and the crew actually thought I wanted 10 packets too! So paiseh.
Conclusion from the day was: Sandip + Stephanie = crap that made me laughed so much. On the other hand, Sandip's friend seemed quite immune to all the crap. He barely reacted when he saw all the mixing of sauces.
Made 2 new friends yesterday. "lab partner" and Sandip's friend Junwei. Am always happy with making new friends.
Accidentally broke my gel yesterday. 4days of hardwork! Was telling Sandip: " You cant mend a broken gel.."
Yea.. like you cant mend a broken heart. He was quite amazed how I can still joke after losing 4 days of my hard work.
**********
My tuition kid requested for me to visit her friend's blog. Curious on how a p6 will write her blog, I went to have a look. Do you call this a culture shock or "age gap shock"? New generation mutants of internet lingo and thoughts I definitely did not bear when I was in p6. Theres the Y-generation and X-generation... are they the o_O-generation?
" mr chong was saein lots of craps in tis morning. yar, he tok and tok and tok...couldent we jus wear ankle socks??? tis is fashion!! yar, i noe tat ur adults dun hav fashion in ur "dictionary" but wear anke socks wontt die wat... " - thisroxthe-lurbe.blogspot.com
I dont remember having an issue with socks or uniform attire back in primary school. Was I being a toot during primary school? Times have changed, did you guys complained about the level of socks during PRIMARY school? Lol..All i remembered was knee-high Jap inspired socks in lower secondary and ankle socks in upper levels. Read the blog too, and tell me if you had problems getting used to their internet lingo.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment