Friday, June 01, 2007

Hows my day?

Finished up all the shows that I've missed and hence recorded due to urop/tuition.
They include 加油!金顺, 娱乐百分百 and some other random stuffs.

Finished watching American Next Top Model Season 7 on Youtube, moved on to cycle 8 to find out that the upload wasnt complete. (&^%&^%^

Packed my wardrobe today. Threw away some clothes that I will nt put on again.

Packed my earrings today. Disinfected them one by one and placed them back into the box. I have a problem with storing my earrings! Girls, how do u store them? Dust free and neat? I have... erhm... alot of earrings. *guilty*

Went for a jog today. Was too bored jogging alone and hence brought my ipod along. S.H.E newest album PLAY is very good for pacing! Because alot of fast fast songs. I find it very leh-chey to hold the ipod in my hands..maybe I should look out for a strap or something specially designed for this purpose.

Btw.. I want to get something from the pc show. But I'm lazy to make my way there alone. I wan a 1gb memory card for my phone. Anybody's going help me buy! Haha.. tough luck :(

No comments: