My aunt came back from Hokkaido with lotsa presents for my sis and I.
Its not that I am gian(4) peng(3) aka cheapo but I feel very loved whenever I recieve presents (: Moreover, they are good stuff!
Presenting北海道白色恋人巧克力!
My tuition kid once gave me one piece and I fell in love with it! Never to think I will get to eat it again any time soon. Not to mention is a box of 24 and beautifully wrapped. I love Jap-style packaging. Though my dad says its a waste of resources(wrapping paper).
And then..I got a Burberry Blue Label Sling Bag.
Hmm... Its supposed to be expensive but I aint so into branded stuff.. But I like it for its design (: My sis cant understand my liking for this kind of bag.. ( Remember something similar I bought from HK?) Anw.. think this gonna be the most expensive bag I ve ever possessed. Look HERE! I dont understand rich people.
No comments:
Post a Comment