Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Beware! This is going to be a post full of grumbles.

My alarm clock failed on me today. Somehow it just didnt ring. I jumped out of my bed. I am going to be late for lab!
The MRT was delayed because of some track fault at Tiong Bahru and I was stucked in underground, busily sms-ing Yuxin to complain on how a day could start so badly. To view it optimistically, I had a good reason to explain to my mentor why i was late.
Had lab meeting today and they decided to change protocol for my project, which means what I have done right from day 1 until now is rendered useless. insert: thunder and lightning So I am unhappily taking a break now to wait for the cells to grow to 10days old and I'll start again. 人算不如天算,UROP is gg to squeeze into my term time despite my efforts in rushing it.

I'm demoralised I'm frustrated; nothing's been going right lately.
It just pains me to see what I have done go down the drain; owells y did they coin the term REsearch.
I'm void of 冲劲, i cant say !ACHA FIGHTING tonight.

No comments: