Thursday, July 19, 2007

屁股痒

Goodness, are the chinese characters correct? Haha..
Anyway, my mum + the girls all say I really 屁股痒, of course not literally.
Ok, its libra-ish to be spontaneous but I'm really not taking good care of my wallet to come up with a 3day "perm hair straighten hair" stint. Luckily I am not itchy hand enough to take up tuition for my student's friend and heng heng last minute I decided nt to join yx and lj they all for Korean lessons.
But I dont think learning driving is a 屁股痒 stunt though.
And I even shall not be more 屁股痒 to overload with 6 modules this semester.

On a side note, its so difficult to find a day everyone's free for cycling. Forget about the urban thingy Clement's planning (oops), we must go cycling one day before Joycie leaves for Switz by hook or by crook! Look at our efficiencies, really weird to be not able to plan for a cycling outing in these 3 months. Suddenly this holiday seemed short.

A nice song to share:


What are reasons u ll be awake at 4am in the morning? Mahjong, is not counted.

No comments: