
I'm not a coffee drinker but series of events today led me to drinking more than a cup and I am feeling the after effects of caffeine now. My heart is beating fast fast fast and my cheeks are hot hot hot. The feeling is not good. Bleah.
Happily bought a bottle of Meiji Chocolate Milk from NTUC today, without realising it was Coffee Flavoured instead of Chocolate Flavoured. Imagine my disappointment this morning when I had my first gulp. Any how, I finished the cup and left for school.
Lunch was short today and I only had time for a quick one below my lab at The Coffee Grounds. God knows why I ordered a cup of Mocha to go with my sandwich. It was bad but I finished it anyway, not wanting to waste my $2.50.
Erm, quoting Wiki..
"Caffeine increases the levels of cAMP in the heart cells, mimicking the effects of epinephrine..."
and for those who doesnt know whats epinephrine...
"Epinephrine is a "fight or flight" hormone which is released from the adrenal glands when danger threatens. It increases heart rate ...."
Caffeine-high or caffeine-rush, whichever you call it. I dont like it.
Lesson learnt.
[Edits] I saw a cute term just now.. Its always heard verbally but its spelling looks cute!
orbigood.
I really orbigood. Shant be itchy mouth n order coffee.
I have a bad habit of ordering things that I dont intend to. Greatest eg: I ve always wanted to eat Teriyaki Chic Burger from MOS but I always end up blurting out Fish Burger.
Dont ask me why.
No comments:
Post a Comment