Monday, July 09, 2007

小开心

On 09 February 2007, I wrote these on my blog.

Anyways..just saw the Dean's List for BIE for last semester. There were only 3 pple. 3 girls. 3 RJ girls. And then, all of a sudden, i felt dumb. Sigh.

U know.. if theres such thing called 开窍, it sure happened during p6 and i think “关窍” occurred after A levels.


Today, Sandip showed me the BIE Dean's List for last semester. I am glad I managed to squeeze my name up there. I was telling him " the last semester was the easiest sem ever. if last sem no chance, the rest of the sems cf chop no chance liao.."

Btw, I seem to have a 4day work week next semester (again) unless i decide to overload.

----

Students in our lab decided to have a 'life' by not committing ourselves to lab 5days a week, unless we r rushing for deadlines. I have gladly chosen tomorrow to be my free day... wahahahaha

No comments: