Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weets. Went to Indulgz with the girls last Sunday. Was a short gathering cos each of us had to leave for personal stuff after lunch. I had tuition(whats new?), Yx n lj to go for korean lesson, joycie for metro shopping with mum. But I think we had fun taking neoprints with the 不清不楚 sum of money left after settling the bills.

Food Glorious Food! Haha its not everyday we can afford to spend so much on single meal... Hence next stop shall be more budget at Miss Clarity!

I <3 the fried button mushrooms! The juices "sppppweet" when you bite into them! (:
I tried Triple Cheese Mushroom and Chicken Baked Rice but din quite like it cos it was too creamy... I like Joycie's beer battered FishNChips thou!

Caught in the act! Joycie reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ( speaking of which, i thought Clement became anti-potter, why is he infront of me in the queue? Haha..) Yuxin stirring some egg yolk in her Carbonara and lj takin a pic of her miso pasta thingy.


The plates 是大的 lor..




(:

No comments: