Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kids Management

Finally gave in after umpteen attempts of whining/zehzeh-ing/pls-ing by my tuition kid and agreed to attend her birthday party.

A photo of the 小瓜s having lunch...They were no way near peaceful, quiet...

Try stepping into a primary school canteen during recess time. I'm sure even the boring faculty-canteens are better.

A boy brought sausages to the party and everyone refused to eat them, hence majority landed up in my plate. Talk about the young bullying the old. Couldnt understand whats so repulsive about sausages until i heard
" 我不要吃 Jingyi 的 'sausages'"
" 他的 sausages 不美的"
And he retaliates: "我上面下面都很美 ok"
Faints, and I look at my plate full of sausages that they ve passed to me. I donno what to say.

Then I heard "Auntie, your fried rice is not nice.." I faintx2, but owells 童言无稽。

Played charade after that and all the questions were set by me. They complained that the questions were too easy. Faintsx3. So I hurled the trouble-ball back to themselves when they threw it towards me. I told them to set questions for their opposite teams and they must be what they feel is most difficult. Heh, so that its none of my biz even if the questions are too easy.

They played Truth or Dare and one of the dare was to sing a song. The boy sang Sexyback my Justin Timberlake and they were so high when the vulgarities came out. Faintsx4. Talk about the wonders of internet, through which they obtained the uncensored version.( primary 6 only leh.....)Video-ed the process but too lazy to upload.

As usual, there were all the googoo gaga of who's whose boyfriend/girlfriend and I enjoyed listening to all their amateur versions of suan-ing.

Managed to assume multiple identities of 老师/zehzeh/auntie!?! (faints x 5)/sec1 friend for the 5 hours ( yes, I managed to stay for 5 hours..) and mingled well with the girls.. I think boys at p6 already like to act COOL cos they ended up retaliating to my every sentence instead of a proper convo.

I see several shadows of my 6/10 classmates in them...
A coolcool goodlooking well-dressed boy who can dance well reminded me of Rainer/Edwin etc aka the Take That-How Deep Is Your Love gang (rmbr they took part in Talentime? haha)
A girl who likes to smack guys hard reminded me of some girls in my class, cldnt remember who in particular.
A talkative boy who argued with me reminded me of Vivian.
A girl who talked v loudly reminded me of AnQi.

In conclusion, I m really not good at handling many 小瓜s... They go screaming, smacking and laughing.. at a noise level I deem uncomfortable, and they talk without thinking if they ll hurt other people.. ( some quarrels surfaced during the party wor..) At an age when they are stuck at mid-levels of maturity, I think I prefer kids who are still 小小小瓜. Ah, those are adorable (:

No comments: